We do our best to ensure the product information, availability, purchase price and associated delivery times and fees are reflected accurately on our site. Should an order be delayed or otherwise affected due to unforeseen circumstances, we will contact you immediately.
However, we know our clients may still encounter compatibility issues & order mistakes, so we’re here to make this as hassle-free as possible.
Return, Exchange and Refunds
*Final clearance items
Please note that all final clearance items are non-refundable and not returnable.
Goods arrived damaged / Incorrect item delivered
Goods will be accepted for return, exchange or refund with no handling fee if your order is defective, damaged or incorrectly supplied. If you find that:
i) the wrong product has been delivered, or
ii) the delivered product is not as described on the website, or
iii) the order is missing any parts/accessories/items, or
iv) the goods are defective, damaged, inoperable,
please notify us within 24 hours of receiving the order to arrange a refund or exchange by sending an email to email@example.com (with your order # in the subject line) outlining the issue. Please attach photos if possible.
Please do not remove the original packaging or any of the stickers/labels, as we can only process refunds on items in their original conditions.
Return on correctly supplied orders
Please contact us within 7 days of receiving your order to determine whether you are eligible for a return. No Goods will be accepted for return after 7 days from date of receipt as recorded on the courier tracking system.
- To request a return, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (with your order # in the subject line) outlining the issue. Please attach photos if possible. One of our agents will respond as soon as we can.
- Returns on correctly supplied goods and cancelled orders will automatically carry a 20% handling fee on the total amount of the order.
- The courier fees for the return of correctly supplied goods will be at your expense.
- Please include a copy of your original invoice in your return.
- Goods returned must be in their original condition. The items returned must be in their original package/box, in the condition it was delivered to you.
- Unboxed items will not be considered for return.
- KMS will not accept any items for return that has been modified or tampered with.
- Items that have been fitted, used or sprayed will not be accepted for returns.
- Should the goods be damaged when we receive it, your refund will be denied.
- Goods purchased on promotion or sale may not be exchanged or returned.
- No guarantees, returns or refunds will be granted on any electrical items.
Cost of repackaging
Should management in its sole discretion decide to pass a credit, repackaging costs (if necessary and possible) will be deducted from the credit, except electrical parts where the cost of testing them to ensure their re-saleability as well as the cost of repackaging will also be deducted from the credit.
Refunds will be processed within 5 to 7 working days after the refund request is confirmed. Refunds will be processed via EFT into the account provided by the customer, and can take up to additional 24-48 hours to reflect in your account once processed.
If you chose PayFast as your payment method: Please note that PayFast charges a fee of 3.9% on debit and credit card payments, which is non-refundable and will be deducted from your refunded amount.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or +27 82 868 4654.
All components, parts, equipment and related goods are sold subject to the implied warranty of the Consumer Protection Act of 2011, to the extent that the customer is a consumer as defined in the Act, and with the proviso that the following conditions are expressly associated with the sale. Goods correctly supplied are not returnable for credit.
In terms of section 20 and 55 (3) of the Consumer Protection Act of 2011, goods correctly supplied which are therefore suitable for the purpose intended, will not be accepted for credit.
The warranty does not apply to the following:
- Final clearance items
- Unboxed/B-grade goods
- Electrical or electronic component parts including switches and relays;
- Goods that have been partially or entirely disassembled, physically altered, permanently installed, affixed, attached, joined or added to, blended or combined with, or embedded within other goods or property;
- Ordinary wear and tear, having regard to the circumstances in which the goods are intended to ordinarily to be used: and
- Parts incorrectly fitted and further damage resulting from such instances carried out by a non-accredited person or entity.
Goods must be fitted by a suitably qualified technician
It is essential that components, parts, equipment or related items is/are fitted/installed by a technician suitably qualified to perform the proper fitment/installation, proof of compliance being the customers responsibility prior to any claim under the warranty being entertained. To qualify for the warranty on the item, the item needs to be installed by a mechanic/workshop that is an accredited member of the RMI. If the fitment is done by non-accredited RMI member, the warranty will be null and void.
Faulty or defective goods
In terms of section 20 (1)a and sections 55 and 56 of the Act, any item deemed faulty will, once examined/verified, be replaced free of charge. Goods that have been partially or entirely disassembled, physically altered, installed, affixed, attached, joined or added to, blended or combined with other goods are not acceptable for exchange under any circumstance.